Below I have set out the procedure for registering with Shillingford Organics to receive a weekly Organic Veg Box, for collection from the Liverton/Ilsington Collection Point (1 Haymans Cottage – next door to the Liverton Village Hall – details of access available to those who have ordered a box).
Please note: Shillingford have recently given their website a re-vamp, and it is bedding in – if there are any problems, Bridget at Shillingford is very helpful in guiding you through the set-up: email her if you have a problem: email@example.com
1. go to their website (https://www.shillingfordorganics.co.uk/boxes) and click on the ‘Sign Up’ button (top right of screen).
2. in the box that asks for the delivery address postcode, enter my postcode (TQ12 6HR) – not all postcodes in this area are on their system as they do not usually deliver this far out, and it will help them administer the collection point deliveries – you can enter your own postcode later when it comes to customer details/billing. (‘ah’, you may be thinking – ‘why don’t I just put in my postcode and see if they will deliver to me direct?’ – well, they have told me they don’t deliver individual boxes to this area – that’s why I’m setting up a local collection point! – but feel free to contact them to confirm this).
3. Before entering all of your registration information, look at the Terms and Conditions via the link at the bottom of the form – if you enter all of your registration info and then click through to T&Cs, when you return back to the registration form all of your entered data will be gone. This happened to me and I have made them aware of the problem!
4. Enter your registration details, and proceed.
5. When asking for payment details, the website seems to not accept card payments, instead favouring ‘GoCardless’ (https://gocardless.com/) – this involves setting up a Direct Debit using your bank account details without the need to provide card details – these Direct Debits carry the usual Direct Debit Guarantees and can be cancelled whenever you like).
6. Select the size veg box you would like, and under ‘Frequency’ select how often you would like to receive the box.
7. Check your order and use the Confirm button to order (the Checkout button seemed to just ensure the basket is up to date).
8. Finally, please email Shillingford (firstname.lastname@example.org) to provide them with your home address so that she can update your account (letting them know you have registered for the Liverton collection point).
As I said, If you have any problems with this, then email Bridget at Shillingford (info@shillingfordorganics..co.uk) – or me. Email or telephone me for details of collecting your box from the collection point.